www.carmelartsanddesign.com 111 W. Main Street, Suite 140 Carmel, IN 46032
Date: April 21, 2008
Contact: Megan McVicker (317) 571-2790
Businesses Invited to Take Part in 2008 Rock the District
Carmel, IN – The Old Town Arts & Design District Merchants Association (OTADMA) and Rock the District event committee is currently offering sponsorship opportunities for any Carmel or surrounding area businesses to be part of this year’s Rock the District event. Rock the District is a free community-wide music festival and shopping extravaganza scheduled for Saturday, July 19, 2008 from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Last year’s inaugural event drew more than 7,000 people from throughout the state of Indiana to the Arts & Design District. This year’s event is expected to draw even larger crowds with enhancements such as additional stages of music, more expansive sidewalk sales and a special performance by a national recording artist ending the event.
There are various levels of sponsorship to accommodate many types of businesses wanting to be involved with the 2008 Rock the District event. The levels of sponsorship range from an unlimited number of $150 “Front Row” sponsorships for businesses wanting to be a part of the district-wide sidewalk sale, to one opportunity for a $5,000 “Naming” sponsor for the event.
The following is list of possible sponsor levels for Rock the District:
- $150 Front Row Sponsor – Sponsorship intended for any business wanting to participate, specifically in the district-wide sidewalk sale, by distributing promotions or selling goods during the event.
- $250 Gold Sponsor – Sponsorship intended for promotion of business during event and business name listed in limited promotions.
- $500 Platinum Sponsor - Sponsorship intended for promotion of business during event (including limited on-stage “promotion” time) as well as business name and logo listed in select promotions.
- $1,000 VIP Sponsor - Sponsorship intended for promotion of business during event (including on-stage “promotion” time) and business name and logo listed in extensive promotions prior to and during event.
- $2,000 Stage Sponsor – Two opportunities available for businesses to include their name on music stage, have business name and logo extensively publicized through promotions during the event as well as longer stage time for business promotions.
- $5,000 Naming Sponsor – One opportunity available to have business’ name as the title sponsor of the event, including the main stage naming rights. In addition business will receive name and logo included in all promotions prior to and during event.
For more details about 2008 Rock the District sponsorship levels and additional event information, please visit www.CarmelArtsAndDesign.com or contact Megan McVicker at 317-571-2791 or firstname.lastname@example.org.