Enjoy art and shopping Saturday in the
Carmel Arts & Design District
Carmel, IN – Join us Saturday, September 9, for Allied Solutions‘ Meet Me on Main in the Carmel Arts & Design District from 4 – 8 p.m. Make your way to Main Street and Range Line Road for an evening of art, shopping and more.
Meet Me on Main is the City of Carmel’s monthly “Second Saturday” event to highlight our local galleries, restaurants and design-related businesses in the District. Shops and galleries throughout Main Street will feature special events to enhance the experience of those who visit the District.
This annual event features a distinct gathering of recognized artists, collector cars and automotive enthusiasts showcased on the streets of the Carmel Arts & Design District. The event will take place Saturday, September 9 from 11a.m. – 5 p.m.
Experience the power of drumming with the Artful Rhythms Tour sponsored by Indiana Artisan. The activity will take place in the garden next to Indiana Artisan.
(22 N. Range Line Road)
Plein Air Summer Painting Series – Registration Required
Maren Bell with The Art Lab will host a Plein Air Summer Painting on September 9 from 5 – 8 p.m. Open this link to learn more about this painting series.
- Anthony’s Plaza (201 W. Main Street)
- Agave Bar and Grill (31 E. Main Street)
- Xchocol’Art (228 W. Main Street)
Play BINGO for Prizes
Pick up a BINGO card at the Meet Me on Main tent for your chance to win a gift basket valued at $250. The tent will be located at Anthony’s Plaza (201 W. Main Street). Remember to get your BINGO cards stamped before turning them in at 7:30 p.m. See Bingo card for rules.
FREE COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES:
- “Palette of Imagination” will be Art on Main Gallery and Gifts feature show for September, featuring the abstract and other paintings by Ladan Abbanspour and colorful collages by Tresa Steenberg Art on Main Gallery and Gifts (111 W. Main St.)
- John Salamone a fiber artist and weaver will show guests how to use a loom and allow guests to weave their own drink coaster. Featured artists include Cathy Brown, Margie Clark, Emily Ohland, and Gail Wiener. CCA Gallery (111 W. Main St. Suite 135)
- Free caricatures and live music from Carmel Symphony Orchestra! Circle Contemporary Gallery (30 W. Main St.
- Liz Perr-McColm will demonstrate how she uses glass clay in her art and offer a glass magnet make-and-take at Indiana Artisan Gifts & Gallery. Experience the power of drumming with the Artful Rhythms Tour sponsored by Indiana Artisan. The activity will take place in the garden next to Indiana Artisan (22 N Rangeline Rd.) Indiana Artisan Gifts & Gallery (22 N. Range Line Rd)
- Stop by the Children’s Art Gallery to visit with Jonathan Kanbe, a oil and Pastel Painter. The Children’s Art Gallery (40 W. Main St.)
- Stop by for a fun kids activity at The Art Studio of Carmel (30 N. Rangeline Rd.)
Special Offers from Arts & Design District Businesses
Kernels Gourmet Popcorn: Mention “Meet Me on Main” and get $1 off medium sized bags. (254 Veterans Way, Suite F)
Sub Zero Nitrogen Ice Cream: First time customers enjoy a root beer and cream soda floats at $6 each or 2 for $10. (111 W. Main Street, Suite 130)
All Things Carmel: Visit with the Carmel Clay Historical Society and sign up to participate in the Great Squirrel Stampede in celebration of Hamilton County’s Bicentennial. (110 W. Main Street, Suite 140)